- POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC UTILITY - Tests Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- PRAGMATIC DTC DIAGNOSIS - Provides DTC help and service information, DTC reading and clearing displays, tests Oxygen sensor and carbon canister ,and displays OBDII Data Stream Graphic, offers easy DIY convenience.
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE APPLICATION - Covering more than 20 main car models in America, Europe and Asia Pacific regions, suitable for OBDII standard after 1996, supports all 10 test modes of OBDII protocol,compatible with masses of car makes.
- CONVENIENT UPDATE VIA PC - Updating software can be downloaded from website: mycar dot x431 dot com, which is only compatible with PC with Windows XP or Windows 7 system. Easy to read with multilingual menu, including Chinese,English,French,Spanish.
- BROAD COVERAGE OF CAR MODELS - Asian car models: Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu.USA car models: Ford, GM, Chrysler.European car models: Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jagua.
Compared to other 95% OBD2 scanner in the market, Launch Creader VII+ can test Transmission System, while many other Same types of Scanners DOES NOT!
LAUNCH Creader VII+ OBD2 Scanner highlights:
- – Retrives Manufacturer Specific Enhanced Data for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- – Reads and Records Data Streams for ABS, SRS, Transmission and Engine
- – Auto ID Vehicles, Auto Module Search & Fast Protocol ID
- – Reads and clears codes on Engine, Transmission (A/T), ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems – on most makes and most models (16 Pin) after 2006 year .
- – Support for all 10 test modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6 – View freeze frame data and I/M Readiness monitor status
- – Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific codes
- – Current, Permanent & Pending
- – Graph, record, and replay data in full color
- – Menu with DTC definitions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- – Intuitive Interface and Button Operation with Sleek, Rugged Design 3.5” TFT full color display
- – Free Internet updates
- – Prints data via PC
Full OBD2 Functions - 10 OBDII Test Modes
The LAUNCH code reader Creader VII+ is an enhanced scan tool specially designed for most 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles. Compared to basic OBD2 scanner/code readers, it provides complete OBDII diagnostics, including:
- Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
- Turn-off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL).
- Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- EVAP Test for Fuel Tank System (Carbon canister test).
View Live Data Graphing of Engine/AT/Airbag/ABS System
4 Live Data Stream Analyse in 1 Graph:
This OBDII code reader has big size LCD color screen. it also shows live vehicle sensors data in text, multiple graph format shows 4 live Readiness and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters of Engine & AT & Airbag & ABS System.
Engine System Diagnostic
Today’s engines are complex systems, using feedback loops from intake air temperature and flow, manifold absolute pressure, engine coolant temperature, crankshaft and camshaft position, oil pressure, fuel rail pressure, fuel tank pressure, vehicle speed and many other inputs to determine correct air/fuel ratios, camshaft timing, ignition timing and other, critical, operational parameters. The LAUNCH Creader VII+ OBD2 Scanner speeds diagnosis by providing the user access to critical OBD II standard data as well as extended, manufacturer specific, data on engine, fuel, emissions and performance parameters, at the touch of a button.
Transmission System Diagnostic
Today’s automatic transmissions (A/T), like our engines have evolved into a complex system of mechanical, electrical and control systems interaction. Today’s transmissions provide a wealth of information about the success of up and downshifts, solenoid action (too harsh, too soft), clutch engagement, fluid temperature, fluid level, pressure, and other, critical, operational and diagnostic information. The LAUNCH Creader VII+ OBD2 Scanner provides the user a detailed view into this critical components operation and function, allowing fast, accurate and complete diagnosis of existing, or potential issues.
ABS System Diagnostic
Like other systems, braking systems have evolved and become more complex, with multiple sensors and actuators operating together to make braking more smooth, consistent and safe for everyone. The LAUNCH Creader VII+ scan tool allows the user to monitor and diagnose critical ABS systems to ensure that repairs to this critical system are effective, and complete.
SRS System Diagnostic
A well-functioning, always ready, Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is absolutely critical for occupant and driver safety. Even minor issues might impact the operation, and performance, of the SRS system. The LAUNCH Creader VII+ scan tool quickly, and efficiently, allows the user to retrieve, read and interpret SRS system issues and monitor SRS system functionality to rapidly diagnose, and repair, the cause of the issue. Once repaired, the VII+ will allow the code to be cleared and the SRS system to be tested, by the PCM, to ensure that the fixes are complete.
How to Register & Update This Scan Tool LAUNCH Creader VII+?
- Step 1: Go to LAUNCH official website (refer to the "User Guide" in the "Product guides and documents "section of product webpage) and click Updating Tool Download icon.
- Step 2: Download and install the Creader VII+ update tool and launch the program when installed.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to type in the serial # (located on the back of the tool)
- Step 4: Hit [Device Upgrade] to enter the register page, type your email info (check the "Register Code" on the device menu "Help--Tool Information" ).
- Note: the “User password” is equal to the “Register Code.”
- Step 5: Install the TF card from the tool into the supplied USB TF card adapter and insert into USB port of CPU.
- Step 6: Reopen the CRP update Suite and select the updates you would like to preform or click select all and click Download.
- Step 7: Once all steps are complete, reinsert the TF card into the tool and power the tool via USB in computer or via OBD2 port in vehicle. The tool will prompt you to upgrade, select OK button on tool to proceed.
- LAUNCH Creader VII+ *1
- Main Test Cable *1
- User’s Manual *1
- TF Card *1
- TF Card Reader *1
- USB Cable *1