is an Enhanced OBD2 scanner designed for Engine, ABS, and SRS monitoring. You can troubleshoot emission-related issues via the full obd2 functions. Built with top-level Actives tests and ABS & SRS diagnoses, this scanner monitors the running condition of ABS and SRS, to better keep your car in peak performance. If you want an easy-to-use and feature-rich car scanner, LAUNCH CR629 equipped with a 3.5-in display is the first tool you need to have.Launch CR629 Features and Benefits:
1. Support full modes of OBDII test. for most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)
2. Support ABS/SRS system diagnostics: Read & Clear DTCs,Data Steams Display,Actuation Test(Bi-directional Control)
3. Support two maintenance services: Oil Reset,SAS Reset,BMS Reset
4. Support printing out the diagnostic reports via PC
5. Advanced DTC Query and HELP
6. Shortcuts of Read & Clear DTCs,I/M Test and HELP
7. Green,Yellow,Red LED for different DTC status
8. 3.5-inch bright and sharp color screen
9. Lifetime free software update
10. Multilingual Menu:English,French,Spanish,German,Italian,Russian,Portuguese and Japanese
11. Car model coverage more than 41 brandsWhy Choose Launch CR629?
This diagnostic tool is specially designed to figure out not only the engine emission-related problems, but also the faults of two most commonly systems in cars, the ABS ‒ “Anti-lock Braking System” and SRS ‒ “Supplemental Restraint System”.
How Does CR629 Help You Save Money & Time?
- Precisely Locate Potential ABS/SRS Faults
- What’s the difference between our CR629 and other ABS/SRS diagnostic tools? They are limited to Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Live Data functions, while LAUNCH CR629 supports not only those but also advanced Version Information and Active Tests, to fullycheck Anti-lock Braking System and Supplemental Restraint System.
- Active Tests
- Bidirectional Control-Save Diagnostic Time – Active Tests
- Getting Down to Diagnosis
- Read Version InformationRead / Clear DTCs
- Read Live Data
With the full OBD2 function, this OBD2 scanner enables car owners, DIYers, and mechanics to figure out cars’ issues, turn off the Check Engine Light and pass the Smog Test successfully.Locate Emission Problems
– Full Obd2 functions are significant for figuring out what the root cause is. The diagnostic information is comprehensive, reliable, accurate, and valuable for reference.Turn off the Check Engine Light
Pass the Smog Test
- Reading / Erasing Codes finds out the problem and clear the code.
- Freeze Frame allows vehicle to snapshot data once a code is stored.
- Data Stream offers merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
- Vehicle Info reads the vehicle’s VIN, CIN, and CVN to save time.
Launch CR629 Multilingual Support:
- O2 Sensor Test troubleshoots O2 sensors to improve fuel efficiency.
- I/M Readiness checks if the car is ready for a smog test to avoid being fined.
- On-Board Monitor Test reads the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests.
- EVAP System Test commands the vehicle’s on-board computer to start the leak test.
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and Italian.Launch CR629 Car Coverage:Europe:
Audi, Benz, BMW, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Volvo, VW, Europe Ford, Alfa Romeo, Vauxhall.Asia:
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, JP Isuzu, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota.America:
Chrysler, GM, USA Ford.Australia:
Holden, Australia Ford.Launch CR629 Update & Warranty:
Lifetime Free Update, 1 Year WarrantyLaunch CR629 Specifications：
Display: LCD 3.5-Inch, 320*480
Operating Voltage: 9~18V
Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃（-4℉~158℉）
Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃（14℉~122℉）
Dimension: 215*114.1*34.5 mm（8.46*4.49*1.36 inch）
Length: 1185 mm (46.65 inch)
Net Weight: 535g (18.87oz)Launch CR629 Package Lists:
1* CR629 Code Reader
1* Quick Start Guide
1* User Manual