In order to bring you high quality product, LAUNCH develops the LAUNCH CR319 which is equipped with complete OBD2 Functions as follows:
Why is the Code Reader Launch CR319 a great option?
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
- View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses;
- View the vehicle’s operating parameters stored when a DTC is detected;
- Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting;
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
I/M Readiness Test
Failing the emission test means that the driver cannot register the vehicle, and there will be no license plates and no driving, so you may need to spend lots of money making related repairs in order to make vehicle smog-compliant. However, with the LAUNCH CR319, you are able to get your car’s smog issues under control by identifying whether the emission-related parts are prepared for the emission test, which is efficient in addressing the issues prior to go to a smog test station, and further achieving the purpose of reducing carbon footprint and saving repair costs.
This car code reader LAUNCH CR319 supporting all OBD2 Functions works on vehicles that meet OBD2 protocols (ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4 etc.), including Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Daewoo, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu, Jeep Ford, EU-Ford, GM, Chrysler, Mini, Vauxhall, Dacia, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Saab, Sprinter, Chrysler etc.
What is great about this OBD2 code reader is that it supports Plug and Play Function. After connecting the device with the Data Link Connector (The DLC is usually located 12 inches from the center of the instrument panel (dash), under or around the driver’s side for most vehicles.) of the car, this code reader will begin to work within a few seconds. Once the connection is successful, the code reader without built-n battery will be powered on automatically so you don’t need to worry that the battery will run out while you are diagnosing your car.